Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I have to cut grass now...

Having lived in an apartment most of the last 3 years, I haven't had the need to cut grass for a while.  Heck, I didn't even cut it before then because I had teenage boys (Thank you Kyle and Kris.)

Robyn brought home "The Family Handyman" magazine because it had a pergola she wants me to build in the back yard.  I was going through it and found a review for a propane fueled lawnmower.  According to the reviews, it will run for 90 minutes off the 1 lb bottles that you can buy just about anywhere.  Advantages are you don't have to lug a gas can to the service station, deal with stale gas or winterize your mower.

So even though it will be at least another month before I have to cut grass, I went ahead and ordered one from Amazon.  It should be here any day.

You can find it here at Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment