Thursday, March 31, 2011

Small victories...

Some days working at the house all we can accomplish is a small victory... such as putting up a mailbox.  The old mailbox was rusted, the lid had come off, had multiple coats of paint and was full of snow; not very useful for receiving the mail.


The old mailbox (One of these days I'll remember the before picture should be taken before I toss the item on the trash heap.)



Robyn also found online that a local production company is doing a casting for the Sweat Equity show on the DIY Network.  I sent in an application last night.  Hopefully they'll be interested in our old house and will want to feature our kitchen remodel.  While I was there, I saw there was also a contest for America's Most Desperate Landscaping, so I entered us in that as well.  Check us out there at 109 Years and counting.

 The HVAC contractor starts today so I'm headed to the house to let him in. Talk at y'all later

No comments:

Post a Comment