Sunday, May 22, 2011

Crying over spilled paint...

Robyn has been giving me crap about how much paint I get all over myself when I paint.  Now I will admit, I may not be the neatest person when it comes to moving paint from the paint can to the wall and ceiling but most of what I do get on me is the results of drips.

Yesterday, while I was working on setting the bathroom tub, Robyn was painting the middle bedroom.  Her first comment to me was, "Gee, it's really hard to paint the ceiling. It drips everywhere."

Her next comment about 30 minutes later was loud and something along the lines of, "*&^%, @#$*&<^!"

I rush back upstairs to see what the problem was.  Robyn was cutting in the primer on the wall (which is gray) below the ceiling (which is white).  She was holding the roller pan in one hand and had tipped it back accidentally, pouring paint down the front of one of her favorite shirts and leggings, soaking into one of her favorite bras.

I was able to get most of it out of her shirt and bra using the old-fashioned washboard attached to the laundry tub in the basement.

And I must say, she looks pretty sexy in my t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment