Monday, April 4, 2011

Double Dose of Ibuprofen

As we were wrapping up Sunday evening, our friends, Tino and Mary, brought over some Mediterranean food for us to sample.... great gyro and seasoned chicken along with some eggplant dip.  Really good and a welcome respite.

Robyn and I headed back the 15 minutes to our apartment.  I dropped her off and then headed to Home Depot to order our laminate.  When I had stopped by the weekend before, I had been told it would take about two weeks for the laminate to come in.  I figured ordering it Sunday evening would make for perfect time.  I could let it sit in the house to condition for a week after our planned paint date and then it would be ready.

Wouldn't you know they had just gotten a pallet with 36 cartons of the laminate we had decided on... and 27 more cartons were on the shelf.  I had calculated we needed 48 cartons.

So I went ahead and got it...

An hour later, I'd finished carrying in and stacking those cartons of laminate.




Many more days like yesterday and I'll finish off that bottle of 500 ibuprofen tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment