Wednesday, April 13, 2011

That just sucks...

The new vacuum that is...

Our vacuum bit the big one about 2 months ago.  It was a gradual death.  The switch, a step-on type, started where it wouldn't turn the vacuum on consistently... then I was wedging a quadruple-folded paper to keep it down and just plugging it in... and then, not unexpectedly, it just died...

So today, when I went to Home Depot to pick up our special order laminate, Dupont Black & White Chess Slate,


I also snagged a vacuum cleaner.  One with a hepa filter that will also clean wood floors (since we won't have carpet just some area rugs.)  This laminate will go in a bathroom with a white ceiling and Sherwin-Williams' Cloak Gray walls.  Along with a dark cabinet with a glass bowl sink we're also considering a black lavatory.

And you know I can't go to Home Depot to get just an item or two.  I also picked up an inexpensive kitchen sink faucet to replace the one that doesn't work along with a Dremel to help me disassemble the crown moulding around the downstairs rooms.  There are somethings a saws-all just doesn't work well on.


I could be in for running for customer of the month at Home Depot with all we've spent there in the last 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment