Friday, April 22, 2011

No, dear, that isn't a scepter

Today was spent getting new Minnesota plates for Robyn's car, getting her oil changed, a quick trip to Home Depot for more painting supplies, and her surprising me at Sam's Club with a card and the receipt for my birthday present.

An awesome hybrid grill...


Too bad the food doesn't come with it.  I can't wait to put it together and use it.  It will be great to grill again after being in an apartment where it isn't allowed.

We did get some work done on the house today.  While I was painting the ceiling in the dining room, Robyn was taping off the living room.  Later she joined me in the dining room and we got the first coat of paint on the walls above the plate shelf.


After priming, it looks like we'll only need one coat on the ceiling.  The upper part of the wall will definitely need 2 coats.

As we were wrapping up the day, Robyn "discovered" one of my gadgets, the painter stirrer I use for the 5 gallon buckets of paint.


You should have heard her exclaim, "You use this with your drill to stir the paint? This is so cool!!"  You would have thought it was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment